Engineers combined a carefully chosen blend of materials to create the lightweight and comfortable Kiryu. A precise fit is enabled by pre-curved fingers, a neoprene thumb base with a stretch panel, and a cantilever knuckle panel with stretch gussets. Goatskin leather combines with a synthetic suede palm for protection and comfort, while fingers are kept cool by vents with mesh inserts.
- Touchscreen-compatible index fingertips and thumbs
- Goatskin leather sections with airflow mesh for optimum climate control
- Synthetic suede palm with double-layer sections for durability and abrasion resistance
- Lightly pre-curved shape and cantilever knuckle panel with stretch gussets for flexibility
- Thermoset molded knuckle shield with airflow inlets and molded finger vents with mesh inserts
- Stretch panel and neoprene at base of thumb for optimal grip