Michelin Road 6 Front Motorcycle TireRegular price Sale price $199.95 Save $-199.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Increased Wet Grip! - 15% more grip than the Michelin Road 5 tire in wet conditions thanks to 100% Michelin Silica Technology tread compounds and a new tread pattern featuring Michelin Water Evergrip Technology.
- Ride Even Longer! - The Michelin Road 6 tire delivers 10% longer tread life compared to the previous generation.
- Dedication to Innovation - The Michelin Road 6 tire typifies two decades of ongoing innovations and MICHELIN Technologies from their highest level of expertise.
- Increased Cornering Stability - Michelin 2CT+ Technology, which has been standard on the rear tire, is now applied to the front tire for better rigidity at lean, and more stability when cornering, especially under strong acceleration or heavy braking, compared to the previous generation.
Michelin Road 6 Tire Key Technologies.
- Michelin Water Evergrip Technology.
- Michelin's 3D sipe technology helps ensure a consistent water evacuation as the tire wears over time.
- Michelin 2CT+ Technology.
- Michelin 2CT+ Technology on both front and rear tires help provide for better rigidity at lean and more stability when cornering, especially under strong acceleration or heavy braking, compared to the previous generation.
- Michelin Adaptive Design.
- New grooves and sipes angles designed to provide better transversal grip than the previous generation tire.
- A constant void ratio regardless of the line angle helps ensure a constant water evacuation.