Michelin Tire Commander III Cruiser FroRegular price $146.19 Save $-146.19
Michelin Commander 3 Cruiser Tires
In the beginning, Michelin created the Commander II. Now there is the Commander III.
The Michelin Commander III Tire is the embodiment of the tire maker's "Michelin Total Performance" promise: dry performance, wet weather grip and longevity. Building on the powerful reputation of the Commander II Tire, the Commander III promises to raise the standards for V-twin and cruiser tires to an all-new level. The Commander II offered dry handling and sure-footed wet stiction with virtually none of the expected penalty to tire longevity. Michelin's road testing on full-size touring motorcycles verified that the tire was capable of reaching up to 25,000 miles. Now the Commander III enters the game with equally impressive dry grip, even better wet weather performance and greater expected longevity. Take note: Michelin has just created a new living legend and redefined the meaning of the "no-compromises" in world of motorcycle tires.
- Unrivaled tire life with no penalty to dry and wet traction
- Silica Rain Technology integrates silica into the compound of the tire tread in order to prevent all forms of uneven wear
- The exclusive high-density carcass improves maneuverability while the tire's aramid fiber crown ply enhances durability while reducing mass
- Numerous longitudinal tread grooves optimize water dispersal for outstanding wet weather grip
- Amplified Density Technology: a dense, ultra rigid tire casing delivers excellent feedback and handling
- Aramid tread plies on the tire resist centrifugal growth, providing excellent stability
- Square bead wires improve casing rigidity, handling and ease of installation
- Unique tread pattern for head-turning looks
- Premium, proprietary Michelin "velvet" sidewall detailing complements cruiser styling
Please Note: The Commander III "Cruiser" Tires and Commander III "Touring" Tires are unique tires. Each model features a specific set of sizes, distinct sidewall designs and slightly different tread patterns.