Michelin Power GP Front Track Day Motorcycle TireRegular price $274.99 Sale price $197.99 Save $77.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
FREE MOUNT n Balance when you bring in your wheel off the bike!
Michelin Power GP Tires
- On the Power GP Tires, Michelin uses a proprietary formulation and placement of 2CT and 2CT+ "Carbon Black" compounds to create a dominate 50 / 50 track day tire. For the ultimate in grip, the surface area of slick zones is increased as the size of voids is reduced. Warm-up times are short, and the Power GPs represent the leading edge in dry performance. The Michelin Power GP Tires are DOT-approved and equally comfortable dominating the streets as they are your local circuit.
- 50 / 50 road and track performance
- Incorporates Adaptive Casing Technology developed from Michelin race tires for improved grip and unique feel
- Front tire profile optimized to promote quick turn in and accurate feedback
- 2CT compound used on the front tire to enhance corner grip without compromising longevity
- 2CT+ compound on rear tire reduces sidewall flex at lean and increases corner exit stability
- Tubeless (TL)
- (W)-rated for speeds of 168+ mph