Michelin Commander III Front Touring Motorcycle TireRegular price $216.95 Sale price $185.95 Save $31.00
Bring in your wheel off the bike to receive free mount & balance.
When the Commander II Tire debuted, it offered dry handling and sure-footed wet stiction with virtually none of the expected penalty to tire longevity. Michelin's testing with a Harley-Davidson® Electra Glide® Classics verified that the tire was capable of performing up to 25,000 miles. The Commander III continues the tradition of sport-like levels of dry grip, even better wet weather performance and greater expected longevity. The Michelin Commander III Tire is the embodiment of the tire maker's "Michelin Total Performance" promise: dry grip, wet weather performance and durability.
- Unrivaled tire life with no penalty to dry and wet traction
- Silica Rain Technology integrates silica into the compound of the tire tread in order to prevent all forms of uneven wear
- The exclusive high-density carcass improves maneuverability while the tire's aramid fiber crown ply enhances durability while reducing mass
- Numerous longitudinal tread grooves optimize water dispersal for outstanding wet weather grip
- Amplified Density Technology: a dense, ultra rigid tire casing delivers excellent feedback and handling
- Aramid tread plies on the tire resist centrifugal growth, providing excellent stability
- Square bead wires improve casing rigidity, handling and ease of installation
- Unique tread pattern for head-turning looks
- Premium, proprietary Michelin "velvet" sidewall detailing complements cruiser styling