Michelin Power Cup EVO Rear Motorcycle TireRegular price $242.95 Sale price $169.95 Save $73.00
Bring in your wheel off the bike to get FREE mount & balance w purchase!
MICHELIN SCT Synthetic Component Technology
- MICHELIN Racing Synthetic Elastomers (MRSE)
- MICHELIN High Tech Synthetic Compound (HTSC)
MICHELIN Racing Synthetic Elastomers (MRSE) used in the rubber compounds in conjunction with High Tech Synthetic Compound (HTSC) resins promote ultra-fast warm up to optimum operational temperature.
MICHELIN NST Near Slick Technology
- With less than 5% groove ratio (The ratio of grooves as a percentage of the tread surface area) it is close to a slick!
- The amount of rubber in contact with the ground is important for grip, allowing lean angles of up to 60 degree .
MICHELIN 2CT Two Compound Technology
- MICHELIN 2CT dual-compound technology successfully accomplishes two conflicting ideals: wear resistance in the center of the tread, and grip on the shoulders.
- The rubber compound in the center is harder to withstand aggressive acceleration and braking.
- The rubber compound in the shoulder is softer to maximize grip on the lean angle.