Sedona MX-208Sr Rear TireRegular price $121.59 Sale price $90.99 Save $30.60
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Bring in your wheel off the bike to receive free mount & balance.
MX-208SR Rear Tire
- Dominate the toughest terrain with the energy dispersing Dead Blow Hammer anti-rebound properties of the ALL-NEW steel belted Sedona MX-208SR tire
- Steel belting provides a unique tread area stability to handle the most extreme square edge, hard impacting hazards you'll face on the trail or track
- Sedona MX-208RSR tires feature circumferential steel belting that provides center tread and side lug support and increased durability
- The Radial Constructions of the Sedona MX- 208SR provides a larger and more controlled footprint for predictable performance.
- Radial tire construction in the Sedona MX- 208SR delivers a planted/moldable tread area with flexible yet durable sidewalls giving you unmatched off-road performance.
- Radial tire construction coupled with the lightweight steel belting technology in the MX-208SR gives you the ability to run lower tire air pressure with increased stability and utilize the Dead Blow Hammer effect on sharp/hard square edge impacts
- A true Dual Compound off-road tire
- Offering special hi-tech rubber formulations with different durometer compounds for specific results
- Center knobs use a rubber compound designed to achieve excellent anti-wear characteristics while the side lugs use a rubber compound formulated for ultimate cornering bite and control