Pirelli MX Extra X RearRegular price $108.10 Sale price $79.95 Save $28.15
Pirelli Scorpion MX Extra X Medium-Soft to Hard Terrain Tires
The Pirelli Scorpion MX Tires are the optimal choice for professional training and amateur to semi-Pro racers who ride all types of terrain and demand performance lap after lap especially under “race simulation”. The front knobs have an arrow-like layout and the side knobs are for directional accuracy and straightaway visibility. The v-shaped knobs also improve braking stability and cornering side hold. The rear knobs offer maximum traction on all terrain applications. The surface area and compound’s carbon black structure for balance between stiffness, reliability and long lasting performance.
- Grip and traction on a wide range of terrain (from mid soft to mid hard)
- Perfect application for training; optimal compromise between performance and durability
- Tread pattern taken from previous design with the rear’s layout rigidity improved through “bridges” and a new front similar to the Scorpion MX Soft 410
- Multi-ply carcass with high resistance to punctures but maximum flexibility to absorb forces during jumps or obstacles
- Training performance in all terrain conditions with uniform knob wear, resistance to deformation while damping and thus an extended durability