Dunlop Sportsmax Q4 120-70zr-17 front motorcycle tireRegular price $237.95 Sale price $182.49 Save $55.46
Bring in your wheel off the bike to receive free mount & balance.
Dunlop Sportmax Q4 Front Motorcycle Tire 120/70ZR-17
The new Dunlop Sportmax Q4 front motorcycle tire is derived from competition and optimized for use on the track, though will also be a reliable companion on the street. From the all carbon black compound of the rear tire to the use of Jointless Tread technology, carbon fiber sidewalls and Intuitive Response Profiles, handling, grip and feel have never been this good. If you need a premium, American-made motorcycle tire to surpass all others, you need the Sportmax Q4.
- Jointless tread (JLT): Uses the same process a continuously wound strip for optimal placement of the compound in specific areas to achieve ideal stability, flex and grip.
- JLT technology also creates a larger more consistent footprint during braking cornering and accelerating, and reduces weight by 1 pound compared to the same size in the Q3+.
- Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT): Reinforced in the sidewalls for exceptional corning stability at high lean angles, responsive and precise steering characteristics, predictable and smooth transitional steering performance.
- Carbon fibers properties of stiffness, tensile strength, chemical resistance, temperature tolerance, low weight and low thermal expansion make for a great application match for the Q4.
- Intuitive Response Profile (IRP): Ultra linier responsive steering. Innovative tire profile design allows for a taller tire profile along the sides creating a more aggressive taper for improved turn in response and feel.
- Purpose-built track-day tire archives lean angles up to 62°.
- Designed to run at street pressures to eliminate the need for chassis or electronic adjustments.
- Does not require tire warmers.
- Rear tire compound has no silica and features carbon black used in Dunlops racing slicks for maximum grip.
- Made in the USA!!